ogamma Visual Logger for OPC is tested at OPC Interoperability workshop
March 9 - 13, 2020, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
This workshop, as described at OPC Foundation web site, is "The" event for testing OPC products for interoperability and preparing them for the lab testing and for the market. Vendors can test and debug their products against one another for interoperability, compliance and reliability.
In this workshop our company's product ogamma Visual Logger for OPC (version 0.8.5) was tested against 13 OPC UA Servers from different vendors:
- Honeywell - ControlEdge PLC UA Server R152,
- Honeywell - Experion PKS OPC UA Server,
- Inductive Automation - Ignition OPC-UA Server 8.0.9,
- Inductive Automation - Eclipse Milo Server SDK 0.4.0,
- Kepware Technologies - OPC UA Server - KEPServerEX 6.9,
- Kepware Technologies - OPC UA Server - ThingWorx Kepware Edge (Linux) 1.2,
- MatrikonOPC - Matrikon Flex Dispatch R1.1 BETA,
- Microsoft Corporation - .Net Standard Reference Server (Windows) 1.4.359.31,
- Rockwell Automation Inc. - FactoryTalkLinxGateway 6.20
- Siemens AG - SIMATIC CPU 1214C V4.4,
- Siemens AG - Homer V2.8,
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation - opaf demo server 0.0.0.0.1,
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation - MDIS Demo Server
Some issues were discovered and fixed during the workshop, and at the end it could connect to all those servers in different communication modes, browse address space, read variables, create subscriptions and monitored items and receive real time data changes as required by the functionality.
This raises our confidence in the product and makes it closer for the production release.
Some pictures and screenshots from the event can be viewed here.